Franklin Binary for 10/22
The Binary Firing System™ GEN 3 (BFSIII™) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making this trigger ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII™ provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
* Positive reset on release phase
* Works in most 10/22® firearms
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
* The most fun you can have with a .22!
* Gunsmith Installation Recommended
* Franklin Armory® will be releasing an upgraded trigger housing for the 22-C1™ soon.
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.
- Due to a possible variance in tolerances some trigger housings may not function with the 22-C1.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- We have partnered with LMS Defense to provide a 25% discount on training. Those that complete the course will receive a 25% discount code for use on their next purchase on this site.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 9,952,013 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 & 10,480,882
Out of stock